SOCIAL MEDIA

12.31.2014

New Horizons

I have been so bad about blogging lately! Lots has happened and a little big thing called life has been keeping me busy!

In September, my husband and I welcomed a sweet little girl into our family. Her name is Allie Jane. Our lives have been forever changed by this little ray of sunshine of ours! I have a lot of things I want to blog about pertaining to this whole experience, but I will save it for another post all in itself.



2014 has defiantly flown by. It was such a busy year filled with traveling, over coming trials, adding to our family, and the other things life throws our way!

I was able to attend another birth mom meet up put on my Adoption: Share the Love. It was such a great experience!





I was also able to participate in a video Adoption.com put together. 



2014 has been such a great year! I wasn't able to get a lot of blog posts written, but I was out there doing my best contributing to the adoption community! I was able to visit Kinley both in May and in September. My relationship with Toby and Nicole has bloomed into something truly beautiful! It really does feel like we are a big family! 





So, now what is next for 2015? I have continued running my Instagram page and I recently started a Facebook page. All places to talk about positive adoption stories and also an easy place for others to follow this journey of mine!

I always say this every year, but I LOVE new beginnings. The opportunity to look at what we have accomplished and then dig deep to find what we can work on. I am truly thankful for this life and journey and I am curious to see what 2015 has in store! A big thank you to those who have been here along the way since the start of this blog!

Post a Comment